Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Very First Moment

I still vividly remember that Tuesday at UTM, I bought you a grilled chicken sub from south. The moment I stepped into the IB building, my heart started racing as if there was a war going on. I saw a table full of lambdas at the corner. Alvin called out my name; it was a little awkward. I quickly grabbed a small iced green tea from second cup and walked towards the table.

Then I saw you, sitting with all of your brothers. As corny as it may sound, it felt like the world stopped. You looked at me for a second with your around but small eyes wide open, got up and said "hey" with a grin.

It was such an insignificant moment. But I still remember it by heart. I loved the reaction and the facial expression you had because you probably didn't expect to see me at that moment. 
And no matter what happens to us in the future, this will forever be one of my favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment