Thursday, June 21, 2012

Constant disappointments

Perhaps you were right; I really shouldn't linger on a bad relationship. There is no point of holding on to constant disappointments. I can't change you; I can't do anything about the things that keep us apart. I don't know how to make you do more. Instead I walked the extra miles for you; I did more than I would have ever done for anyone, hoping that you would feel the love and effort, and give me a little bit more in return.

That's all I need, just a little bit more.
There you are, taking me for granted.

3 comments:

  1. You need to be happy, and only you!!! Be happy and don't look back.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your blog dear
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete